Functions of Remote Office/Practice Managers
Here are some of the main functions of Remote Office/Practice Managers:
1. Remote Office /Practice Managers are experts in operations management, financial management, human resources management, organizational governance, risk and compliance management, and patient-centered care. Physicians can be confident that we are highly competent and efficient, and experts in medical practice management. Employing a versatile and knowledgeable team of Remote Office/Practice Managers will position your organization for success. Absolutely!
2. Remote Office/Practice Managers increasingly emphasize on the importance of serving patients satisfactorily. Managing a medical practice involves cultivating a team of sophisticated and knowledgeable staff that ensures patients have a positive experience when they visit the office.
3. Remote Office/Practice Managers help guide collaborations with other healthcare stakeholders. There are many new ways providers and organizations are formally and informally collaborating and integrating. Remote Office/Practice Managers can evaluate options, and strategically guide alignments that will benefit your practice. Physicians can be assured that Remote Office/Practice Managers have the tools and resources that’s needed to understand and evaluate opportunities, through education and networking that is facilitated by professional memberships.
4. Remote Office/Practice Managers help practices improve care quality while reducing costs. Managers can use EHRs to identify and group patients with chronic diseases and/or conditions, such as diabetes. This can help practices better tailor their treatment approaches and target various patient populations. Remote Office/Practice Managers ensure that staff have adequate training to use the software and tools available to them within their practices.
5. Remote Office/Practice Managers navigate the complex regulatory environment. There are a plethora of federal regulations that practices need to be aware of and adhere to and medical practice managers can ensure groups remain in compliance and keep up-to-date with the evolving regulatory environment. Remote Office/Practice Managers set aside time for the staff team to learn about and understand applicable regulations to help minimize your practice’s risk in the long run.
6. Remote Office/Practice Managers implement and optimize technologies that drive better patient outcomes and guarantees efficient practice operations. Managers can lead the charge in implementing EHRs and practice management systems, as well as other technology solutions that help patients, such as portals that are designed to engage patients in their care. Remote practice managers collaborate with practice owners to understand the technology needs of their organizations, then to ensure that it’s operationalized thoughtfully. In addition, we make sure that staff are trained to input and access data accurately.
7. Remote Office/Practice Managers know their data. In addition to understanding and monitoring the many metrics that payers require, Remote Office/Practice Managers use data to benchmark organizations against their peers. We use industry data, such as from the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), to develop physician compensation plans, monitor the cost of running a medical group, and assess how to best staff their practice. A benefit to setting aside time to participate in industry surveys is accessing the survey data for free, which gives your practice up-to-date, relevant information.
8. Remote Office/Practice Managers ensure patients have access to prompt, appropriate levels of care and manage cases between facilities.
9. Remote Office/Practice Managers help physicians devote their time to patient care. Because Remote Office/Practice Managers are experts in the business of care delivery, we run an efficient practices, allowing physicians to devote 100 percent of their time to patients. In trusting and teaming with your medical practice staff, physicians can spend their time visiting with and caring for patients, with assurance that practice operations are being run smoothly, efficiently, and effectively to position your practice for long-term success and sustainability.
10. Remote Office/Practice Managers are all about the bottom-line. The practice must show healthy profit margins. This is where we draw the line. And this is why we are in business.
11. Remote Office/Practice Managers use leading workforce management tools to enhance the productivity of your practice. Our system uses intuitive interface to simplify the management of your employees, task assignment, employee information tracking, performance-based employee reviews, goal assignment and fulfillment, recruitment, document management, employee behavior tracking, etc.